Monday, December 19, 2011

Some Interview Questions and their possible Answers.




Most frequently asked Interview Questions the  possible answers ( In such questions the right answer may differ for each candidate)
  • Why have you selected to join us?
    I always longed to work with a company. I am familiar and whose products I have used and trusted.
    (Narrate briefly how you can prove your statement. Do good research on the company before facing the interview)
  • Where do you want to be in 5 years?
    I would like to be frank. Judge me from the work and I am sure you will put me right where I want to be.
    Note : Do not over ambitious and speak in a way that you are not satisfied with your current job which you have applied for.
  • Describe your ideal career?
    Talk of what you enjoy most your skills and natural talents. Do not specify your goal and any job title.
  • Tell me something about yourself
    Do not just repeat what you have given in your resume. Be ready with the answer, a talent or something you did out of the ordinary. You can sound it as unique or give it a touch of your personality.
  • How did you apply for the job?
    Be specific and give a straight answer of how you came to know about the vacancy. If it was advertised specify how you came across it.
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Have a research done about the company / organization
    Give just one or two reasons why you are interested. You can add these points (1)  company's reputation(2) desire to join the specific field of interest.
  • Don't you think that you are over qualified for this job?
    (This question is put to you to puzzle a candidate. Be calm and answer the question with a positive and confident approach)
    Answer in the negative
    My experience and qualification will just help me to do the job better. Moreover I am at establishing a long term relationship which my qualification will favor me to handle more responsibilities and help me to rise to your expectations.
  • What competition do you see if you take up this job?
    When you answer, clearly show that you have researched carefully and acquired more in-depth knowledge about the company.
    Enumerate some positive and negative traits of the company and their competitions.
    Feel confident to show that competition is not an unexpected one.
  • What would you do if our competitor offer you a job?
    Show your confidence in the company's worth, stress the point 'I would say No' by pointing out some qualities you found out in your research about the company.
  • Why are you leaving your current job?
    You should give two or three reasons  for leaving.
    Lack of challenge, focus on the limitations etc. Point out your ambition to prove your worth confidently. 


No comments:

Post a Comment